I wear workout attire most days, all day, everyday. So now I embrace the Christmas season as time to glam it up! It is fun to mix up everyday pieces with lots of sequins, velvet, fur, and lace!
Here is some of what I’ll be wearing this season.
- This top hides problem areas but is still sexy.
- I have these Kate Spade earrings, less than $20!
- How fun is this faux fur scarf? Also less than $20!
- I never thought any leggings would be worth $98, but I have to say, I’m a convert. If you try them, you will be too.
- This dress is only $25 (plus 20% off this weekend!) and has great reviews! Love the color.
- I love to wear sparkly costume jewelry for the holidays… This is definitely on my list.
- I have some similar flats and I receive so many compliments on them!
- Is there such thing as too much polka dot? I think not.
- Faux Fur trim for the win! I wore a piece like this for years and people still talk about it.
As always, my style is evolving. Right now it’s a lot more girly and “fancy” probably because I spend a lot of time at home in sweats. What about you?